FERNIE'S FUNNEL CAKES
1. Heat saucepan with Vegetable Oil on Medium/High
2. Combine 1lb mix with 13oz (1.66 cups) water
3. When oil is shimmering (375 degrees), drizzle batter
4. Fry batter for 30 to 60 seconds
Ready to eat! Heat and Enjoy!
1. Fill saucepan with oil (peanut works best) heat on medium/high to 375
2. Combine 8oz Fernie's Funnel Cake Mix with 5oz water, stir well. Batter will be quite thick.
3. Place hot dog on skewer, dip in Fernie's Funnel Cake batter, coating completely
4. Fry in oil till golden crispy (about 3 minutes), let cool on paper towel
1. Heat oven to 350º
2. Arrange dough 3 inches apart on cookie sheet
3. Bake 8-12 minutes, removing from oven when cookies are slightly soft in center. DON’T OVER BAKE!
1. Heat oven to 375º
2. Bake on cookie sheet for 18-20 minutes
1. Fill a saucepan with vegetable oil, heat on medium/high
2. When oil is shimmering, fry french fries about 7 minutes